Quote Of The Night

Bucky

Met up with Pappy,Trout,& Perfesser on Warclouds last night.We were going after enemy tanks and vehicles in a town.I crashed early, but hung around to watch the guys perform a series of extremely accurate attack runs with rockets & 20mm cannon.The word used was "Surgical",I believe.As I was watching and acting as a kind of spotter,one of them started firing his cannons at a target,beside a church.I commented that he was getting "good hits on the church".

After the guys completed the objective,we were all talking about how well the attack went,...how we rolled in,identified the targets,annihliated everything and egressed outta there! I was saying how great it looked from my perspective,when Trout said something like,"That was almost a Surgical Strike,....except for the chuch."This brought about loads of laughter from all of us.

We kept referring to the "Church" throughout the rest of the evening.It was great to fly with Pappy who is a pretty decent guy and good pilot,as well as those other two guys..lol

Anyways,I just wanted to share with you yet another great session of flying with squadmates.There's nothing better than having a bunch of us dogz show up & fly together.Whether it's our own coops,hyperlobby,seow,or what have you.

~S~

B.

"good hits on the church".

Im telling you, i saw AAA coming from that tower >)

Anyways, had a great time flying with you guys last night. Boy Ive missed the teamwork and fun that comes with flying with a good group of pilots. Nothing better than drinking a few beers, destroying the enemy, and then basking in our own glory afterward. Truly a wonderful series of flights and Im looking forward to more soon!

~Pappy (aka: Church) lol

"good hits on the church".

Im telling you, i saw AAA coming from that tower >)

Anyways, had a great time flying with you guys last night. Boy Ive missed the teamwork and fun that comes with flying with a good group of pilots. Nothing better than drinking a few beers, destroying the enemy, and then basking in our own glory afterward. Truly a wonderful series of flights and Im looking forward to more soon!

~Pappy (aka: Church) lol

Its too bad I had to leave after you showed up Bucky. I had a great time flying with Pappy as well a little earlyer! See you in the sky!

Yes that was a great night for sure. I'm so hung over...

Pappy is a great pilot and a welcome addition to the Dogz. Other than is unexplained hatred for churches..... man he wrecked that joint when clearly there were huge panzers on the road right outside it.!~!!! Great stuff.

• 1. DDz Quorum

On the matter of the church....I have been summoned to appear before the Abbot to explain why a group of pilots I have been associated with deemed it necessary to put back the roof restoration program...