Some Photos I'd Forgotten All About ...

fruitbat

• 2. Administrators

Hi all, i was just looking through my photobucket account and 're-found' these photos i took yonks ago, at the museum at Manston (which is free to go around), and thought you guys might be interested in them, so without further ado,

DSC012451.jpg

DSC012452.jpg

DSC012453.jpg

DSC012454.jpg

DSC012455.jpg

DSC012456.jpg

DSC012457.jpg

DSC012458.jpg

DSC012459.jpg

DSC0124510.jpg

DSC0124511.jpg

DSC0124512.jpg

DSC0124513.jpg

DSC0124514.jpg

DSC0124515.jpg

DSC0124516.jpg

DSC0124517.jpg

DSC0124518.jpg

B)

Hi all, i was just looking through my photobucket account and 're-found' these photos i took yonks ago, at the museum at Manston (which is free to go around), and thought you guys might be interested in them, so without further ado,

B)

Nice pix m8 when where they taken?

• 2. Administrators

couple of years ago, and before i'd worked out how to stop photobucket resizing my stuff :growl: .

Think i've got the originals on my old comps hardrive still, will have to check it out later.

Nice pic´s Fruitbat - thanks for sharing. The 222´s squad shot down lots of Jerry´s for sure. What is on the board to the right on pic No 8? Some kind of nose art?

Swep

• 2. Administrators

Hi Smash, Fruitbat's pics were taken at the museum at Manston which was one of the bases in use a during the early part of the Battle of Britain. Due to it's location (it's right down in the tip of Kent (bottom right - lol)) later in the war it was one of the desiginated emergency arifields used by damaged bombers who were unable to get back to base. Flying Legends on the other had is at Duxford - also a BoB RAF base and now one of the three Imperial War Museum sites. Only two more days until I head off to London and then Dux!!! WOOHOO!!

Jabo