Rise Of Flight Co-Op

PropNut

Yeh, but I'm not available on weekends, I'm only here now due to my dam neighbor waking me up mowing.

I play with the War-Hawks on monday nights, perhaps that would work for you also Toad?

I should have mentioned the night, yes I was thinking of a DD Rise of Flight night on the weekend.

Yeh, but I'm not available on weekends, I'm only here now due to my dam neighbor waking me up mowing.

I play with the War-Hawks on monday nights, perhaps that would work for you also Toad?

I should have mentioned the night, yes I was thinking of a DD Rise of Flight night on the weekend.

I still have to purchase it, but I've been thinking of that, so count me in as I'm available. I sure miss that little Fokker.

I think you just need to enter the same login info that you use on their site here Zooly.

Hey Snacko! Wanna fly some RoF?

By the way, my other club (The War-Hawks) are flying RoF tonight in a coop mission also, put mods on and look for our server. PM me for the password, or here is a hint: John Lee Hooker's best song (IMHO) ;)

Perhaps we can set up a RoF coop night for the DangerDogz on a Saturday night, after the IL-2 missions?

PropNut

Flew about 30 mins of a mission with the WarHawks last night without swearing at the game too much. Actually they helped me fix a few of the things I was having problems with. Then my TS got muted and nobody could hear me ask why my Albatros was flying so slow. Found out later I should have opened my radatior because it just froze up 30 mins into the mission. In all it was pretty fun. And having people to ask how stuff works helps a lot. :thumbsu: