no Beebop HH games last Saturday?

BSword

I checked in on TS at the usual time (6pm pacific on Saturday) and I didn't get a connection and got some sort of TS message like "maybe the server isn't connected to teamspeak" or something, so I gave up after a while. Any schedule change?

Since the recent refurbishing of this site I haven't been able to log in here for some reason until today so I haven't really been coming here for a bit so I dunno if there was a message about it.

Sorry I missed you guys, I was out flying. BSword, I'm not sure that Beebop has your email. Sometimes he has trouble with his email. Not sure what happened as usually he'll let us know when something is up and he can't host.

For myself, I'm still having issues with this new website. I had to log on four times before I could access the full forum. Strange.

Yea, none of us could connect, so we hosted missoins on the DDz TS3. You are more than welcome to come over anytime. We had about 7 guys and had a blast. But no HH showed up.

Hmm how would I join that and do you have regular times?

You can see all of the K9 Teamspeak servers in this post. It is located in the DDz & HH Private area:

viewtopic.php/f,8/t,2014/

Yes, the DDz have regular times. Here is about when people start showing up:

Tu, Thur, Sat & Sun: 2-3pm EST

Wed: 7-8pm EST

And people also get on other times.

Ok, BG sent me that info when I joined this site. Unfortunately those times don't really work for me since I live on the West Coast, Beebop's 6pm pacific games on Saturday really fit my schedule.

So last Saturday you guys just joined up on the DD TS3 server and played from there huh? I guess I'll look into signing in there if Beebop is a no-show on another Saturday.