wasn't 1.9 supposed to be out yesterday?

JensenPark

UP 2.0 is the new name for the next patch, that's all. This is why I've been careful to say at every opportunity that the name was still up in the air. There are a lot of bug fixes and such, so there is a lot of testing going on. They just don't want to release it until it's right.

UP 2.0 is the new name for the next patch, that's all. This is why I've been careful to say at every opportunity that the name was still up in the air. There are a lot of bug fixes and such, so there is a lot of testing going on. They just don't want to release it until it's right.

Hey, who asked your opinion on this?

Oh wait, that was me.

Isn't that what I said?

Oh, wait I forgot my manners, allow me to translate that into Canadian;

That there UP1.9, They're callin' it 2.0 now, eh?

The preceding was a joke, there were no Canadians harmed in the making of this joke.

I've installed it and it runs very nicely on my rig. There are various options available for those people whose rigs are slower, such as default clouds and so on. It's well constructed, loads quickly (a real plus!) and can be made to run straight 4.09m if required.

Recommended here

:dog: B

the maps and landscape details are awesome, and the 4MB ram exe works great! Few stutters over the Berlin map, I just have to check out Falaise on the Normandy map now.

It looks like Warbirds of Prey (Spits and 109s, Zekes and Wildcats)are going with UP 2.0 very soon.

the maps and landscape details are awesome, and the 4MB ram exe works great! Few stutters over the Berlin map, I just have to check out Falaise on the Normandy map now.

It looks like Warbirds of Prey (Spits and 109s, Zekes and Wildcats)are going with UP 2.0 very soon.

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! That will be awesome, now that we have a much more complete planeset, and more than two ships to sink, and more maps, and..........well, everything.

All -

On Dec 27, 2009 (Sunday evening) 11:00pm EST Warbirds of Prey will be upgrading our Spits vs 109 Mod and Zekes vs Wildcats servers.

During this time (Hopefully very short) those servers will be offline.

The Spits vs 109s Classic server has already been upgraded to 4.09m and will not change.

Zekes vs WildCats will be upgraded to 4.09m with Mods Optional. That means any pilot with a stock game updated to the latest official release (4.09m) will be able to fly there. It also means that players can fly there with one of the new mod packs (UP 1.8, UP 2.0, HSFX 4.x) as long as the Zuti DSMod is not enabled. Missions on this server will use stock maps but may incorporate Mod planes. There will always be stock planes available on both sides for those who do not use mods.

Spits vs 109s Mod Server will be upgraded to UP 2.0 with Zuti DSMod 1.1. We are still working on the list of Mods you will need enabled for this server. I'll post later just what mods need to be enabled to fly after we have done some more testing.

So for now, start downloading the Ultr@Pack 2.0 Mod pack and get ready to go.

A test server will be enabled after Christmas to test your connection.

~S~

RAF238thWildWillie