Anyone used Uniblue Driver scanner?

Sweper

Having some trouble closing Track IR I mailed their support today. The answer I got was if I have the latest Bios and motherboard drivers. I found this:

http://www.liutilities.com/products/campaigns/affiliate/offer/gen/ds/ site when searching around for just something. I downloaded the program and scanned my system but have not downloaded the drivers yet. Anybody know if it could do any harm to my pc?

This is what the scan found to be outdated:

• 1. DDz Quorum

There's nothing between the 'needs update' drivers that are really relevant with regards to TrackIR. I think.

That tool looks cool, so I installed it and ran it.

It found some outdated drivers on my system...

But, you'll have to buy / register it to use it to download the newer drivers.

Flashing can indeed be a bit risky, and needs to be done very carefully. I can testify as one who has borked a bios chip, but then again that was one out of dozens of flashes and I was admittedly being decidedly NOT careful. I now hold to the advice not to flash if there is no real reason.

Thanks for your adivce mates. I searched and found this site: http://www.whatsrunning.net/whatsrunning/main.aspx very neat to check all running processes in the task manager. They had a link that lead me to Uniblue and it seemed to be a useful program. Well, of course you are right, it is better to go direct to the target: the manufactor. FT, I will give TIR that answer since they never came with a solution on their own forum. My BIOS is working fine and I will not upgrade.

Swep