FOR BIKE LOVERS

DD_asas

It's really expensive for what it is but the batteries interest me greatly. And in Alberta?....... May to October maybe?

Dunno the exact exchange rate but it would end up pretty close to $10K.

I see more and more Smart Cars (3 cyl. turbo diesel) out here. Probably not so great for the highway but for lower speed roads, 80k limit, they would be good. They will do over 100 but there's nothing extra.

We only get the ugly 2 seater in Canada so far but the girls think it's cute.

I think they are just over $15K base.

ZENN (electric) is an option too I guess but I think they shut down earlier this year. Low sales. And you could only use them on roads posted 60k limit.

They went for just over 15K and weren't eligible for the $10k "energy efficiency" grant (stupid huh?).

Looks cool, but not much range.....only 10k between charges, the good news is the fast charge. I suppose for a congested city it would make a neat little commuter vehicle. I'll bet you could pay for the bike with saved cab fare pretty quick in a place like NYC.

Just a thought; I wouldn't want to hit a pothole at top speed in that thing.

Looks cool, but not much range.....only 10k between charges, the good news is the fast charge. I suppose for a congested city it would make a neat little commuter vehicle. I'll bet you could pay for the bike with saved cab fare pretty quick in a place like NYC.

Just a thought; I wouldn't want to hit a pothole at top speed in that thing.

I wouldn't want to hit ANYTHING on this contraption. Nor would I want to carry a 100kg over my shoulder as the film shows. I'm sorry to be so down on it but it looks like an accident waiting to happen and I know something about that. I was only doing 25 kph when I was hit, in city traffic, by a fairly typical bad driver. Now I only have one arm. In my opinion this is an exercise in fashion over function whatever the blurb claims. Take a closer look at the design and I think you'll see what I mean.

B :sad1: