UI 1.2 very soon....

BadAim

Is there any point if it doesn't support 4.09 final?

Sure there is a point, 4.09m support is inevitable and will come in the form of a patch (Two weeks be sure) so If were going to stay with the UI, we might as well enjoy all the new stuff sooner than later. (I obviously have not tested this, but I suspect that 1.1 and 1.2 will be for the most part compatible, the 4.09m patch might have to be coordinated better)

It makes no damn sense at all to release a mod patch that isn't compatible with the current game version.

That's why Hades has delayed ultrapack 1.8. Monguse wants to get UI 1.2 out now that it's finished and working and address 4.09m properly in good time. Just a difference in philosophy, I think and equally valid.

It makes no damn sense at all to release a mod patch that isn't compatible with the current game version.

That's why Hades has delayed ultrapack 1.8. Monguse wants to get UI 1.2 out now that it's finished and working and address 4.09m properly in good time. Just a difference in philosophy, I think and equally valid.

+1

It's not as if these people were being paid by the hour to give the community this stuff for free.

I'd rather have a bug-free install and a bug-free game of any version than look at one more 60% or 70% or 95% crash or not have those damn Russian paratroopers that I can't find anywhere. The more practice they get at making installers or the installing process easy for us, the less frustration for all.

Not to mention that the official 4.09m patch by Team Daidalos is to follow 4.09m about 30 days after the 4.09m release. Mod compatibility may be a question there, too.

There be excitin' times here!

~S~

Strider