Windows misbehaving

Crash

If anyone is running Saitek software on startup and windows is being silly then check that it's not the Saitek software that's causing windows to misbehave :rolleyes: I nearly reinstalled windows before I realised that something was causing windows to think I was pressing the F key. This has happened before so I will reinstall the Saitek software again :):madpc:

• 1. DDz Quorum

Crash, I found the problem when I installed Saitek software and had profiles for both the previous X45 and the Saitek pedals and more recently the X52 and the Saitek pedals running at the same time. It wasn't just at startup, it was also when I activated them both before flying.

Both pieces of kit had different programming software so I used them both along with their individual drivers. Things played up, ie. mouse moving itself and folders misbehaving on the desktop, so I removed the pedal programming software and just used it's driver. Problem solved, the driver allows it to work and I can set it up via the 'hotas' screen in game. There aren't many things I want my pedal set to do other than rudder and brakes so it isn't a problem.

Cheerzen

Sid