Good Job Blues (yeah and Reds too)

BadAim

Hats off to the Minions of Evil, All flew well and bravely and if any blame can be laid for our loss it can only be with the indecisive leadership (mine), and well, of course, with the excellent performance of our "enemies". I will go into battle with any of you any time. ~S~

dont be hard on yourself mate - it is a very very hard job to lead a side and you didnt have a lot of time.

As usual everything went very fast during the missions and thats the toughest thing - to keep track and to make changes in planning if and when needed , add to this the fact you are flying and engaging bandits yourself and its a tough balancing act.

the main thing is that people had fun - which we did-and we all look forward to the next encounter.

~s~

Bad aim i thought you did well man.

the reds fought hard, and they have some excellent pilots. nevertheless each battle was pretty close considering

and to be honest, we nailed the first mission. another 10 minutes we would have dominated

stuka rush!

• 1. DDz Quorum

Chin up M8, we WON the first match and everybody knows it... We had time to organize, maybe on future matches we can have a few more minutes between the scenerios. Then your brilliant tactical mind will have time to prepare our attacks & defenses. Thats all we need..time and tactics.

Pooka

• 1. DDz Quorum

As above from te other guys, you did a great job and we as a team did very well.

I have a new found respect for the Stuka too, must play with it more often!

Good idea Pooka, a briefing pause between missions would be great and easy to do on an honour system (both sides agree to load mission but not spawn or a 'dummy' map with identical objectives but no planes loads and is then rotated after designated time, this allows us to see objectives and discuss without seeing the opposing forces displacements.

As above from te other guys, you did a great job and we as a team did very well.

I have a new found respect for the Stuka too, must play with it more often!

Good idea Pooka, a briefing pause between missions would be great and easy to do on an honour system (both sides agree to load mission but not spawn or a 'dummy' map with identical objectives but no planes loads and is then rotated after designated time, this allows us to see objectives and discuss without seeing the opposing forces displacements.

This is an excellent idea, Pooka, and easily done. I can create dummy maps with the briefing message relayed, but without spawn points to allow people to read the briefing and discuss. Hell, I would be happy if people read the briefing...

Please make sure to remind me of this for next time.

Hey you Axis of Evil types did well - especially you Stuka aces. Frickin' Rudel all over again.

They actually did do very well. I think the mission objective totals were set too high. From what I could see of the percentages, they were decimating Allied ground forces.

Ya, it vas und honor to fly vit all der members of der master race

against those miserable little Englanders.

That was pure fun. I never had flown a Stuka before, and dogfighting

with those gladiators was a hoot.

And I volunteer to be dropped behind the lines to eliminate

der Englander known as "psycho"......he was truly

a pain in my sour kraut.

I would give all of you a "pour le merit" if I had any, but

allied soldats took them all home with them as souvenirs.