Girls are Evil?

Toad is right about the wiring being totally different. We all would have had a muich easier time in our younger yrs if we had realized this, especially me.

Eg: they don't understand what timing and making an appointment or verbal commitment means, even when they are the initiators of such (im not talking about dating). They don't have the first concept of the fact that such is important (almost sacred) to men in almost all aspects of life; it is a much lower priority to women. Marilyn Monroe was late to everything she did, well before she started abusing assorted "stuff". She was even late to Kennedy's birthday party whehre she sang Happy birthday in that silk dress that had to be sewn on her (sigh). Joe Dimaggio did not comprehend this either. Nearly all celebrity chix are known for it.

I still get taht when I have "appointments" for pics from chix (through the yrs) . They have about a 50% reliability rate when it comes to appointments. Ask any pro photog or most other business where they have to make an appointment, and you will get teh same response.

They aren't being inconsiderate in their view, it's just a low priority for them compared to ohter stuff. It's a priority thing.

Just an example of they way thier brain is TOTALLY different from ours. That's the reason so many morons abuse women when they get pissed. The only reason the chix stick with them is that they also have a masochistic tendency as well, so they enjoy this. I'll spare you my non PC view of the institution of marriage, but it's failure rate is proof of such differences.

See, it all works out. Just wanted to make a point about the most obvious area. The aliens who engineered our development were having a good time with this methinks.