Fishing Yesterday

T_O_A_D

LOL, you guy's are funny..... best thing about fishin' is the stories! Asas I like your style...ropes are for girls! I did some of that when I was young, but we didn't get any pictures. (they didn't have cameras yet)

LOL, you guy's are funny..... best thing about fishin' is the stories! Asas I like your style...ropes are for girls! I did some of that when I was young, but we didn't get any pictures. (they didn't have cameras yet)

:) yea, thx m8. But that style as u put it, allready give me two broken ribs and tree broken fingers on diferent times. Well, but a men gotta do what a men gotta do, if he enjoy do in it.

cheers

What no license numbers?

You get to place any ole name on the Bow?

Did you two tone the inside for a reason Tonar?

I wish I had a little boat like that again, cheap, to use, and not as easy to run all over the lake with.

You actually are forced to fish,

6 inches of water will drown you easily, if you bonk your head on the way out, landing face down.

In that boat with a dog that can move without notice, I'd even wear a jacket, once warm weather sets in you should consider the expensive kind that inflate on their own, so they aren't as cumbersome or warm to wear.

I'll admit to not wearing them too, in my Bass boat on calm waters, but it's by far more stable.

Thanks for the tips Strider.

Yeah, Toad---you spotted it right away too.

I take my vest off for fish pictures but put it back on right away---I'd rather sweat than drown. Kids going with me have theirs' on before the boat goes in or they get on the dock.

United States Power Squadron has an online boating course:

http://www.usps.org/