Cut scene from "Mary Poppins" discovered

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

A previously unknown cut scene from the Disney classic "Mary Poppins" has just been discovered. It was cut from the original motion picture as it thought that some of the language used was not suitable for the target audience.

Scene 4 - "It 'aint fair Mary Poppins"

Bert and Mary sitting on a smokey roof top. Bert's face slightly smudged with soot.

Bert: It 'aint bleedin fair Mary Poppins

Mary: Why Bert whats wrong?

Bert: I goes and gets rid of me second joystick, a lov'ly fing she waz, and then spend flippin' ages sorting out the key mappings so's I gets it just right. Then I goes and buys trackir, again I spends me time getting it jusssst right, me wife finks me piles are back i waz fidgitin' about on me chair so much.

Mary: Wipes small tear from Bert's eye, smuding the soot even more.

Bert: Then I have a touch of luck and land me self a 5 speaker surround sound system and gets a beautiful noise from me 109 cannons..(gazes up to sky with whistful look)....and now I'm off on soddin hollyday, it aint fair Mary Poppins.

Enter stage left group of dancers for song and dance routine.

A previously unknown cut scene from the Disney classic "Mary Poppins" has just been discovered. It was cut from the original motion picture as it thought that some of the language used was not suitable for the target audience.

Scene 4 - "It 'aint fair Mary Poppins"

Bert and Mary sitting on a smokey roof top. Bert's face slightly smudged with soot.

Bert: It 'aint bleedin fair Mary Poppins

Mary: Why Bert whats wrong?

Bert: I goes and gets rid of me second joystick, a lov'ly fing she waz, and then spend flippin' ages sorting out the key mappings so's I gets it just right. Then I goes and buys trackir, again I spends me time getting it jusssst right, me wife finks me piles are back i waz fidgitin' about on me chair so much.

Mary: Wipes small tear from Bert's eye, smuding the soot even more.

Bert: Then I have a touch of luck and land me self a 5 speaker surround sound system and gets a beautiful noise from me 109 cannons..(gazes up to sky with whistful look)....and now I'm off on soddin hollyday, it aint fair Mary Poppins.

Enter stage left group of dancers for song and dance routine.

I think we've all been there, mate. Have a supercalagfragalisticexpealladocious holiday!

• 1. DDz Quorum

yes, but at home i dont have a free bar, a swimming pool or (hopefully) a warm sea to take a dip in!

I hope to be able to join in with Glenn's big mission on the 4th. I'll go blue so keep me in on the updates please.