hOW TO HOLD Pedals

DD_asas

the bomb under the seat is the Buttkicker which supplies thumps when the engine starts, guns fire and is very impressive when you take hits (which I do a lot) :( It is not really worth it for the UK as it cost over £100 but is quite cheap in the States.

u gents, gave me a couple of great ideas....

I had same probs with my keyboard, cause it's too big, and with the X52, the the area in my desk is too short, so your pic, CRASH, did solve my prob. I'm gonna build the same gadget for the X52 joy, thx for sharing.

u gents, gave me a couple of great ideas....

I had same probs with my keyboard, cause it's too big, and with the X52, the the area in my desk is too short, so your pic, CRASH, did solve my prob. I'm gonna build the same gadget for the X52 joy, thx for sharing.

jesus,RITTER...Does all those panels work in the game??? u gents r crazy.... in a good way, i mean ahahahhah

And i thougth i was putting too much wood in my floor LOOL

good one, guys that's the way to

Sorry guy's I didn't check this thread for a couple of days, so here are your answers in no particular order:

Snacko; Yes (Really though, the sides are only two feet high and I'm six, so getting in is easy.....it's getting out that can be tough)

Cuda; Sharpie (the buttons are soft and hold the marking well)(the sharpie has to be very new)

asas; What Crash said :)