Luftwaffe FW190 discovered in forest near St Petersburg

Trout

The photo's are not of the correct aircraft, (I believe it was an A6 not a Dora) but it has been restored to flying condition and lives in the US now.

EDIT: The plane in the clip is actually an A5. All I can find right now is that it has been restored and is currently undergoing final fitout for flight, it is reported to be owned by Paul Allen but the Flying Heritage website has nothing on it. (although it does show the D-13). I'd swear I've seen photo's of the completed aircraft, but I can't find them. It may well have already flown buy now.

• 1. DDz Quorum

The photo's are not of the correct aircraft, (I believe it was an A6 not a Dora) but it has been restored to flying condition and lives in the US now.

EDIT: The plane in the clip is actually an A5. All I can find right now is that it has been restored and is currently undergoing final fitout for flight, it is reported to be owned by Paul Allen but the Flying Heritage website has nothing on it. (although it does show the D-13). I'd swear I've seen photo's of the completed aircraft, but I can't find them. It may well have already flown buy now.

~S~ Chaps,

I wonder if it has been restored with an original engine ?