The aviator's photo I gave my mom for Christmas....

Enforcer57

I gave my mother an 8x10 of this shot as a christmas present - taken back in 92 at the WW1 fly in at said museum in Guntersville Ala. It's of my late Dad and I in front of a Nieuport 28 replica. A bit of photoshop work was required since I didn't take the thing, but I just thought it was kinda neat. Some of you may remember the post I made about my old man a couple of yrs ago when he passed away with some pretty neat aviation shots of stuff he flew. I was lucky enough to come across the original slide recently.

I thought you guys would appreciate a guy with over 13000 hrs of logged flight time in everything from T-28s to AH-1Js. He always thought this combat sim stuff was the best thing since turbine engines, but couldn't see well enough the last few yrs he was around to do anything but observe a bit. He would have been right in here with us.

He would also tell you guys to have a great time this Christmas, and hope that you got some stuff related to flying.

My mother was pretty pleased with this.

DadandmeGuntersville93Nieuport28adj.jpg