QMT Quick Mission Tuner

I have been in touch with SHIFT_E about adding something to be able to select our own fuel loadout in a coop. FT, Friar and I have been discussing this over the past couple of days and FT suggested I ask SHIFT_E.

I am pleased to report that SHIFT_E has added a new box to QMT that will allow us to select our own fuel loadout. Version 2.09 is now available for download from here.

http://qmt.webhop.net/

:bg:

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I downloaded QMT to modify the planes on an offline campaign I wanted to fly, but it won't allow me to select the latest mod planes of UP 2.01.

I'm trying to fly 'Stormfront', and I want to swap out the Tempest with the Spitfire Mk XVIe. Anyone have any thoughts about how to do this?

I sent you the aircraft and the weapons files. You may not need the weapons file.

I'm assuming that I drop them into the QMT program files? Is it just a list that the program requires? I just d/l'ed it this morning, so I haven't played around with it much yet.

I wonder, with my new connection speed, if I could actually host a DDz session or not....

• 2 weeks later...

That is correct Rattler just drop it in to your program file and replace the old one.

What speeds are you getting now?

This is what I get over the wireless upstairs. I suppose that it would be a bit better downstairs, connected directly to the router.

Would it be sufficient?

815779056.png

That is correct Rattler just drop it in to your program file and replace the old one.

What speeds are you getting now?

This is what I get over the wireless upstairs. I suppose that it would be a bit better downstairs, connected directly to the router.

Would it be sufficient?

815779056.png

That upload speed might give you some issues. Hard wired would make a big difference.

• 3 weeks later...

Jim, are you speaking of something new from Shift_E or about the files I modified? If you have something from Shift _E I'd like it too.......please.

It was the ones you modified Chet.

Oh, O.K. I'm planning on doing annother update, but I might just wait till 4.10 comes out and see what Ultrapack's reaction will be.