Big hello form a Noob

fumps

:sign10: Welcome back Tonar. Fumps, you are just another brick in the wall, so to speak. You are gona' love us and we are gona' love you. Have a riot and get the IL2 1946 version as soon as you can. Online is the bomb !!! :jerk:

Logos

• 1. DDz Quorum

"Training Officer"?

Since when does killing everyone in a murderous airborne rage count as "training"?

~S~ Frumps, don't listen to these insane ramblings sir. In this squad we have many JO trained flyer's AND many untrained but annoyingly naturally talented flyer's. :o

Both types do their share of killing and being killed.

• 2. Administrators

Welcome Fumps, I think you'll like it here, don't worry too much about taking off and as for landing...weeell, I'm not really the guy to discuss that with...

Hope to catch you online soon

Jabo

Yes peeps.

I just am very happy to at least be in the right place at last. Forums can be a bit.....ya know local (For local people).

Thanks for making me feel this welcome.

Bit worried about the Promiscuous comments. Are there some sister dogs who come on here? or is this randomness ?

So far i am still honing my skills at "Not crashing" i'm still having some real fun & forget trying to fly a fighter. i just make that thing spin around till i hit the floor without hitting a barn door with a badger :knight:

But as you can tell the enthusiasm is still going strong, i flew a single mission this weekend & managed to shoot down three fighters & bombed 4 tanks i was so chuffed.

The landing erm well happened. only thing i could say that was wrong with it was it was on the service lane down one side. but at least i got down without exploding, belly flopping or cart wheeling. i did manage to bounce three times though. but yep stayed down.

And in one peice........but it's one step from being cannon foder online. :boxer:

Still managed a classic of landing, almost text book style.......was slowing down nicely then dropped a bomb :spank:.....bollox :-\

THis is a bit like a Blog but for comedy value i will just keep you guys updated as to what daft & inventive mistakes i manage as i go along.

Erm well no.

Reason is the day before i came on here for the first time i went onto Amazon & ordered "Pacific Fighters & Aces Expansion pack" stupidly i didn't realise that you could get the whole thing together........d'oh

• 2. Administrators

~S~ Fumps

Amazon's a good bet, I've been doing a bit of idle googling around this issue, and they're currently the cheapest I've managed to find doing this game mail-order with the item in stock (@ £19.95). 'GAME' (the store) is cheapest at £9.95 (makes the £40 I paid for it look a bit sad), but they've no stock at present. I'd pop into your local store and see if they'd match that price before trying Amazon though.

Incidentally, if you need a headset/mic combo, I've got a HP set going begging. Yours for the cost of the postage if you want (drop me a PM)

Cheers

Jabo

P.S. Honorary blonde? Hah, wait til you've been here a couple of months...Lots of 'notes to self' are the order of the day for some of us...

don't dilly around Fumps, If you want to fly with us dogz you have to get your version up to 4.08m. you have no Idea what pleasures await you.. :take_one:

check list:

1) IL2 1946- DVD / or spend all week loading Patches

2) abilitly to talk to the other mutts / aquire a headset & microphone

3) Joystick

Get on you horse and get in here