hello from spain

delta7

• 1. DDz Quorum

boy, how did you swing that one!

Delta (to Mrs Delta): You ok with the kids love?, they are due for more suncream I think. The man collecting for the sun loungers will be round in a minute, oh and I think the youngest needs a nappy changing and I'm just off to say hello to the guys on the forum, all right?

You have my utmost respect sir.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Delta (to Mrs Delta): You ok with the kids love?, they are due for more suncream I think. The man collecting for the sun loungers will be round in a minute, oh and I think the youngest needs a nappy changing and I'm just off to say hello to the guys on the forum, all right?

• 1. DDz Quorum

What makes you think he has the kids and missus with him?

I heard rumour that it only took a £25 bribe to get the head to deny permission for a term time vacation, and as Delta had been so farsighted as to only purchase his ticket at the time (there was a problem with the names on the reservation chit dear) he was able to go.

After all a canny Scot would never allow a perfectly good ticket, and prepaid accommodation, go to waste.

• 1. DDz Quorum

What makes you think he has the kids and missus with him?

I heard rumour that it only took a £25 bribe to get the head to deny permission for a term time vacation, and as Delta had been so farsighted as to only purchase his ticket at the time (there was a problem with the names on the reservation chit dear) he was able to go.

After all a canny Scot would never allow a perfectly good ticket, and prepaid accommodation, go to waste.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

yep back last night - had a great time- hope to fly tonight

It was the scottish half term so kids came too- no pics guys as it was very quiet, end of season at the resort, and few folk around.

cheers

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

yep back last night - had a great time- hope to fly tonight

It was the scottish half term so kids came too- no pics guys as it was very quiet, end of season at the resort, and few folk around.

cheers