A job well done...

GreyKnight

Airmen Enforcer & Fireman,

K9 Squadrons regret to inform you that you have both failed your 'Basic Observation Exam.' This test is very important when it comes to evaluating a pilot's ability to spot the correct target.

You both are hereby ordered back to class to carry out further observation & recognition training.

Be aware that there will be one other pilot in your class, a certain BG. Otherwise known by Allied ground Forces as "The Red Menace." Pilot BG has failed this exam on no less than 3,821 attempts. And we all are working hard in hoping that he eventually, one day, hits an Axis ground unit instead of men on his own side.

Regards,

• 1. DDz Quorum
Your name came up in discussion but they were offering 'too_little' for you.

'too_little' I understand is more gobby than Greyknight, and flies with the keyboard only as his ex-wife emasculated him by removing his joystick which is why BG declined the offer.

Had they offered 'much_more', who is a confirmed ace, then you would have been history m8.

That's funny, because last night I flew with the [bFs] guys, on their TS server, on UKDed3. Since no-one was on our TS server. I flew wingman with Letum, a very nice chap indeed.

They brought up our little contest, and changed the current map we were flying on to the Bulge map. Unfortunately I didn't get good intel off them, as I had to leave early.

• 1 month later...