stupid "Islam" studies course at U of Victoria

JensenPark

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Chaps,

I don't like to get up onto my high horse and ridicule other peoples or religions because like most of us I only know what the media machine tells me..........I could have it all wrong, I may be jumping on a misinformed western band wagon.........but.....

IF ANY OF THOSE BACKWARD RAG HEAD BASTARDS THREATEN MY CHILDRENS FUTURE THEY CAN F_CK OFF AND DIE !!

Just a fathers point of view ;) peace brothers.

~S~ Painless

Rather than view this conflict as a "clash of civilizations," however an alternate view is to see it as a "crisis of modernity" - a crisis in which much of the developing world is imploding under the stress of change, while a handful of extremists are exploding with rage.

Huh?...

I think its much more complex than just "exploding rage" and "western intolerance". There's so many psychosocial factors that come into play.

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Carl, sorry if that came across a little "direct" M8 LOL

Its just that there has to be a cut off point when being "tolerant"of all peoples and cultures goes out of the window. When bombs are exploding 70 miles from where my kids sleep ,(London) I get a little bit pissed off at those responsable for AND those who support such actions!!

Great thread BTW JP, very interesting to learn a little more about the way the guys in the squad think ! ;)

~S~ Painless

I agree, I try not to stereo type, but they just prove that it is not a stereotype.

sort of like Pitbulls are not naturally agressive, but you don't see a pack of Golden Retrievers breaking through fences running loose killing children. :-\

all comes down to in-breading

Rather than view this conflict as a "clash of civilizations," however an alternate view is to see it as a "crisis of modernity" - a crisis in which much of the developing world is imploding under the stress of change, while a handful of extremists are exploding with rage.

Huh?...

I think its much more complex than just "exploding rage" and "western intolerance". There's so many PSYCHOsocial factors that come into play.

NOW WAIT JUST A MINUTE!!!!