Friar

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum

Psycho, that is fantastic news mate, where abouts in England are Madzia's friends?

Unfortunatly, I think that there is "No room at the Inn" (that would be a good theme for a story, now let me see....a traveller, with his female partner, tries to get a room.......)

Psycho, that is fantastic news mate, where abouts in England are Madzia's friends?

Unfortunatly, I think that there is "No room at the Inn" (that would be a good theme for a story, now let me see....a traveller, with his female partner, tries to get a room.......)

LOL

Wow, I used to live just 500 yards down the road from where you'll be staying. Don't know anything about the B&B though.

It should only be about a 15 min walk to & from the B&B to the nearest U-Tube stop, Finsbury Park. But since you're an American, I'm assuming, and that you guys don't walk anywhere, I'll translate that for you. It'll be a 5 min taxi ride to that Tube stop.

:P

Wow, I used to live just 500 yards down the road from where you'll be staying. Don't know anything about the B&B though.

It should only be about a 15 min walk to & from the B&B to the nearest U-Tube stop, Finsbury Park. But since you're an American, I'm assuming, and that you guys don't walk anywhere, I'll translate that for you. It'll be a 5 min taxi ride to that Tube stop.

:P

Daaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Wow, very nice indeed.

I hope you all have a great time at Duxford. I'm gutted I couldn't make the trip myself. Make sure that you upload lots of photos of DDz in certain degrees of drunken stupidity. Like someone collapsed in the street with a traffic cone on their head (BG?) Or someone passed out with their face buried into the arse of a blow-up sheep (where to start?)

Anything less will be frowned upon.

;)

Wow, very nice indeed.

I hope you all have a great time at Duxford. I'm gutted I couldn't make the trip myself. Make sure that you upload lots of photos of DDz in certain degrees of drunken stupidity. Like someone collapsed in the street with a traffic cone on their head (BG?) Or someone passed out with their face buried into the arse of a blow-up sheep (where to start?)

Anything less will be frowned upon.

;)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• 1. DDz Quorum

those going so far confirmed....

arriving friday and staying at the Red Lion in Duxford until Monday - BG, Doubletap and Painless.

arriving saturday morning and staying the night - Frior (must drive home sunday at some point)

going to the air show on Saturday - BG, Doubletap, Painless, Frior, B16ENK, Klinger

unconfirmed as attending are Fotoflyer (plus caravan) and BBloke (minus flock)

there is also a rumour that Jensen Park was comming but that still has to be confirmed.