Typhoon For Sale Only 22 Grand !

Painless

• 1. DDz Quorum

This has to be my ultimate ( reasonably priced?) dream machine.......

http://www.classicandsportscar.com/classifieds/classic-cars/jaguar/xkr/jaguar-xkr-typhoon/3684181

The dash board shape was allegedly inspired by the spitfire wing and the tuning parts are from Arden, the top German Jaguar tuning firm, ( ironic ?)

• Like 1

• 2. Administrators

Although that's very nice, I think I'd rather have the Stag a bit further down and some change to rebuild the engine again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2. Administrators

I know Mr P. But the Stag has class - rusty, unreliable, poorly built class but class nonetheless.

The Jag is very nice but a bit chavvy with those wheels.

• Like 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

Chavvy ? Noooooooooooooo! Only 20 ever made and it cost £80 grand new, Noooooooooo, I feel wounded. Those wheels are real split rim super light "Chavvmeister" alloys only made for the Typhoon, (£1500 each ). There was me thinking it had E type esk front end looks and a 70's Le Mans GT car stance, and it was sure to be an appreciating modern classic. Bugger!

; )

• 1. DDz Quorum

To look really chavvy it would need a matt black paint and matt black wheels plus heavy tints :)

No go faster stripe?

That is a nice car, have admit, but steering wheel is on the wrong side - what's with that?! :D

Styling is so much better than a stock XKR:

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=63141&endYear=2016&modelCode1=XKR&showcaseOwnerId=0&startYear=1981&makeCode1=JAG&searchRadius=25&showcaseListingId=0&mmt=[JAG[XKR[]][]]&listingId=392999193&Log=0

Mind you the price difference..