You have a 'G' drive?  Sounds like a job for Jabo..............

Edit...er, would it be possible to move either Steam to G or Cliffs to C?  Whatever you do I think the game and Steam should be on the same path, as CLoD online needs Steam to be running.

If memory servers me correctly, doesn't Steam retain your settings anyway?  If not, well good thing you've still got the SoftClub stuff in my documents.

• 2. Administrators

Moi?

Here's the thing Dave, the steam folder can live wherever you like but I'm not sure you can just copy it from one place to another that easily. What I've done is this; windows install and some resource intensive applications (like Photoshop) are on my SSD RAID, - this is the C:\ drive. My user folder is on D:\ as is my Steam folder. I have two further data drives E:\ and F:\ for backups and IL2. Snag is, a setup like this can only be done while installing windows (via the sysprep tool and audit mode). I have got an instruction guide I can send you and I'm happy go thru it on ts if u like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1. DDz Quorum

Your install is on your G: drive and Steam is on C:?

If you want to recover your old steam library, if it still exists, then I suggest you find it (usually under \program files (x86) on your original C: drive)

Then:

Exit Steam

Delete all of the files and folders except the SteamApps folder and Steam.exe

Run Steam.exe in the recovered directory, make a shortcut to this for future use and/or update the existing shortcut.

Steam will then re-download itself, and recover the installed files (they will need to re-install but not download again)

The My Dovcuments folder you mentioned, copy contents of that to your new one after running IL2 BoS once (so it creates a new one).