Operation J.o. 4 Zero - Lead Pilot: Painless

BluBear

• 1. DDz Quorum

Really nice video, thanks very much...!

(So happy I am so anonymous, yeah, I really took care not to show my squad number on the aircraft, like all others did... oh, and I am still not sure whether I was acting camera shy, or keeping an eye out for bandits, or am really no good at formation flying... lets go for the first one then, yeah...)

Really loved the smoker flying over, the jet zipping past and the other git that crashed in between the chimneys at the end... adds so much to the atmosphere!

• 1. DDz Quorum

Great video making skills Chris !

Your formation discipline was pretty darn excellent to boot m8.

Well done lads that was good stuff for a first ever attempt.

Happy to do more of this during the dogfight warm up before coops if anyone is interested : )

P.

Thanks chaps :)

Mick, I know we spoke about it at Shoreham and I'm definitely still keen. I'd like to think that we could put together a half decent aerobatic routine if we spent a bit of time on it. The dream would be a four ship a la brietling fighters, but two or three of us would be a good start. I'm going to volunteer you as lead and Fen and I to fly each wing. Anyone else who wants to have a go is more than welcome!

Who knows, next year's virtual airshow scene star performers… the dangerdogz aerobatic team