New Ubisoft trailer for '46

Beebop-RIP

That lerche Vstol plane looks something like the US was experimenting with back in the 50/60's??

Anyway, it looks "cool", something else, but that's all, dunno if it's gonna take the same heights as the original IL2 series....

And how the hell do they have time to come up with that new "add on"", while working on BoB??

For me, not sold yet...gonna wait it out I guess....

I reckon the 46 planes will be fun to fly offline. Ta 183 is the one I want to try.

The new stick settings are supposed to be much more realistic, so I'd certainly be in favour of that.

New maps and code. All the decent servers on Hyperlobby will run it. I think it will be a plus overall.

Im lookin forward to this, as Im kinda wanting to try making some red star/white star type scenarios.....not that id ever have the time, but I like thinking about it. Tearing thru a formation of Tu-4s in an F-80 sounds like it might be fun.

And yeah, I kinda wish some of this had gone toward making some Korean war type AC (only need 4 or 5 actually), but this is obviously something Oleg and company have thought about for a while, and it IS his party. If nothing else, it is all very original.

Janes ATF had a UFO in it you could put in misns sometimes......kinda freaked you out when youre flying along in an F-14 and a Reticulan scout ship came screaming through your formation. The lerch kinda falls into that category.

I'm quite conflicted about all this. I really do think the new jets and stuff will be fun, I do like the old school jets, but on the other hand I'd have liked to see more historical planes (I won't even go into the whole Grumman thing, that just pisses me off).