A Hug Goes A Long Way.

Painless

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hello Chaps,

As you know Chet has just lost his mom. Also my friend Pete (DD Parts ) lost his mum last night.

The festive season is fast approaching so at the risk of sounding soppy I thought I would share a kick up the backside which I've given to myself with you guys....

If you still can and while you still can give your mum/mom some serious affection this Christmas. If you already have a good relationship with her then great , enjoy ! If not then make a special effort to improve things.

Apologies if this post is simply stating the obvious but we often, in our oh so busy lives, take for granted the most precious of things, until perhaps we loose them .

Nuff said.

Cheers, Mick.

• Like 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

My mother is 84, still get around.  I could be a little more affectionate and caring.  Thanks mate for the suggestion, I'll put a little more effort into being a better son.

I was fortunate in being able to spend some time with my mother near the end, to mend some fences and tell her I loved her. It was a gift from God. Don't waste a minute guys, not a single one.

P.S. Pass along my sympathies to Pete, Mick. I am freshly familiar with his pain.