How I saved my virtue from this vixen (send kiddies from room-scarry pix)

Enforcer57

Ok there I was, taking a deposit for a wedding to photograph in November from this incredibly hot blonde who used to be a hooters girl (for good reason). She was having a good time and there I was firing off shots with my Pentax, since she wants to do some modeling type photography to. WARNING - this may result in impure thoughts, so have the Friors email addy ready so you can make confession...yer gonna need it.

IMGP2675resizedagain.jpg

SLAP!! Stop gawking down her shirt you pervs!!

Heh heh. I swear, I think if Jessica Simpson showed up at some of youse guy's houses and offered a hummer, you'd complain about her lipstick color. :-*

I like chicks with junk in their trunk.....yee haa. Wait till you see the results I get Sunday (Enforcer wrings his hands and twirls mustache). She wasnt exactly dressed for it that day, but we shall take care of that this weekend.

Despite this fact, I still managed to avoid compromising my moral fiber (yeah, right).

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Carl, well I see only one head , two arms and two legs .Curves in all the right places ,her own teeth and hair!!

There is nothing missing as far as I can see so if the lady is a fool for "British"accents and likes to have her pants "talked" off she is already in trouble if we act like wingmen and go for a swooping "loose duce" attack right

IMGP2624resized.jpg

I wont be able to join you sunday when you take on the 352, because I promised to photograph her and her also HOT sister at a local campus, and im afraid if i renege, I may be in danger of my life. BUT worry NOT...i will not be weak then either....even if Both of them accost me.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Yea, K9 mascot, we could get her a tea-shirt with our logo on it,....just get her in a tea-shirt,......just get her !!! :-*

Oh and please excuse this question from a brit, but what in hell-bells is a "hooter girl" (are they the type that give you the horn?)

OK, forget that, i found it in wikipedia.......

Hooters Girl

A Hooters Girl is a female waitress employed by the Hooters restaurant chain. It is stereotypically thought that Hooters Girls are chosen for their breast size, but in fact they are usually chosen for all-around good looks. It is a popular and untrue rumor that, if small-chested, they may be asked to pad their bras. They are instantly recognizable by their uniform of a white tank top with the Hooters owl logo and the location name on the front paired with the famously short orange runner's shorts. Originally, the T-shirts were white cotton, pulled tight and knotted in the back to emphasize the breasts. For years, this knot tying was a Hooters ritual before opening. Later, Hooters changed to a tight white spandex top that eliminated the knot-tying and is also less transparent when wet. Waitresses also have a choice of shirts that are more suitable for cold weather. The company also began using other colors and designs for their tops such as a camouflage theme on Monday ("Military Mondays"), black on Friday ("Formal Fridays"), and the football uniforms of a local NFL team during the NFL season. The remainder of the Hooters Girl's uniform consists of glossy suntan pantyhose, white socks, and white athletic shoes. Men who work at Hooters wear shirts with long pants, Bermuda shorts, or attire more suitable for cooking.

:-*

Yes, and before anyone says anything I did put "hooters girl" into google images.....

Thanx and yes comrades......yeah, she be fine. Pity she's getting hitched, eh? Anyway, I'm going to see if she still has any of her Hooters outfits....man, that will be a real coup if I can get some shots in that. Hootie Hoo! I cant wait till sunday. The local airshow is already screwed up, as they have lost participation of all the military jets, and most of the warbirds havent showed up yet for the show tomorow. Maybe these sisters will keep the weekend from being a total loss. She has said she would like to do some in the flight suit, which has sat in my closet since 1989. She can sure fill it out.