Russian With Guns

JensenPark

Yeah I figured as much, he's probably from Wisconsin or somewhere like that. The only thing that gets me is, if he was from the States having fully automatic weapons would be a federal offenses right? Unless he's a weapons dealer and has a special license I suppose, but I really don't know how all that works. One things for sure, either this guy is a dealer or he's just got tons of cash to spend on all those fancy toys.

Anyways, did you see how little freaking recoil there was when he was unloading that Glock and holding onto the bottom of that drum clip? That said this guys a nutter and I love it. :laughing7:

Fully automatic weapons are perfectly legal here in the good ole US of A, as are silencers, all you need to do is pay the tax stamp, and get approval from your local police Chief (which is the hard part), or hold the appropriate dealers license.

As far as him being Russian or not, I don't care to much, he definitely knows how to handle firearms, unlike a lot of the idiots you see on YouTube (or the UBIzoo, if you know who I mean).

Did the federal assault weapons ban change anything have anything? If I remember correctly they were locking down the more assault type weapons made after 1986. I really don't know to much about it. But now that I believe it has expired can you buy recently manufactured fully automatic weapons once again in the US? Whatever the case I'm sure each state has its own take on fully automatic weapons and can make acquiring and owning them even more difficult if not impossible like in New York for instance where they have enacted a law to limit cartridges manufactured after 1994 to 10 rounds and make possessing of higher capacity cartridges made after that date a felony. During the federal ban it seems many newly manufactured cartridges where marked for date but since the ban expired it makes owning any cartridge without a date of manufacture sketchy unless you know for sure the model predated 1994.

Anyways if a ban on newly manufactured weapons is still in effect it will only make owning a fully automatic weapon harder and more expensive.

I haven't got the 10 or 20 grand to pony up so I'll just have to perch myself somewhere and snipe the buggers from afar.

Mayhem, I'd have to check to be sure, but the "assault weapon" ban has nothing to do with fully automatic guns. The term "assault weapon" is technically meaningless and applies only to any "black" gun that a given politician thinks looks dangerous enough for his use in getting votes from people who know nothing about guns. I think there is a cutoff date for new manufacture auto's but it has nothing to do with the aforementioned ban (or reason).

As for the vid. Now that's awesome! I can think of no better use for a $1,200 pistol than as a spoon for eating vodka and bacon infused potatoes. Rock on you crazy Russian bastard!

There's a gunshop in my area that's selling Mosin's for $150, and they're all mint.

Pretty good prices.

I picked up the 1931 with octagon receiver for $140ish from my favorite surplus ammo dealer and my 1943 with round receiver was picked up at a big-5 on sale for $89.

Just love finding or wheel'n and deal'n for a good gun deal. Just picked up a .44cal Pietta Remington 1858 revolver with an extra cylinder and a CVA .45cal Kentucky muzzle loading pistol for a freakishly low price. Mmmmmm black powder and lots of smoke!

I had a friend who bought a Mosin Nagant. Nice gun, I think he payed 120 bucks for his. I don't think it's quite as nice as a Kar98 but they are a bit cheaper and easier to come by. He eventually got a composite stock for his which dropped the weight a few pounds. We used the bayonet to roast mash mellows.