Heavy Stick Modding ... The Guillemot-940

FoolTrottel

• 1. DDz Quorum

Decided to try and use the electronics of the Logitech G940, and put them in a Guillemot FFB base...

(Because I hate the grinding of the gears in G940, the Guillemot use rubber belts, but the G940 is the only stick I have that works on Windows 7... where CLOD runs best...)

post-465-0-26485600-1311525720_thumb.jpg

It kinda works... but as I can only use it on the weird and buggy FFB of Cliffs of Dover... I'm not sure whether it really works...

As for Clod.... had a small mishap in a Stuka, involving two radar masts...

post-465-0-32072900-1311525944_thumb.jpg

The thing was still flyable, no ailerons, but could use rudder to turn....

(Put it on Autopilot and timex16, it flew back to France, but AI wasn't able to land it though...)

Yeah, I'm goin' off topic here....

Decided to try and use the electronics of the Logitech G940, and put them in a Guillemot FFB base...

(Because I hate the grinding of the gears in G940, the Guillemot use rubber belts, but the G940 is the only stick I have that works on Windows 7... where CLOD runs best...)

That's a very cool mod FT! :thumbsu:

I'm still plodding away with the CH Force conversion. I just decided to incorporate the business end of the Pro Throttle into the base.....

post-419-0-16585000-1311681779_thumb.jpg

This looks like turning into my best Xmas present! :hot:

• 3 weeks later...