Rc3 Test Pilots Required

Dino

:sheepsmile: Hey guys, as you know I build missions occassionally. I have finished my first BETA MDS/Campaign using RC3. Now I know there are lots of problems but they will get it fixed and everything I am building will still be useable.

The Scenario:

The RAF and the USAAF have bases on the coast at Tunisia. The RAF also have 2 bases on Malta. The Germans and Italians have bases on the coast at Sicilly. The flying time is really workable as to target is 10-15 minutes max and obviously less for closer bases.

All bases are captureable by landing 50 troops.

Radar works, range 20KM minimum height 100M ( allows under radar flights if you are that good ) maximum height 10000M.

There are radar compounds, fuel dumps, repair shops and ordinance stores on every base. Destroying percentages of these disables the use of that function on that base. For example, destroy the radar at Tunisi and allied radar in that area will cease.

There are set aircraft for each base.

There is a file with an info fact sheet, maps, plane sets, aircraft base allocation charts and photo recon shots accompanying this scenario.

All artillery, AA and AAA including those on ships has been historically matched for range.

The idea eventually will be that this will run as a MDS where you can join anytime, capture bases, resupply bases and recapture and move front lines using ground forces.

For now what would be helpful is if anyone that has RC3 installed could run this and test a base for me. By that I mean I will send them the completed folder and once installed I need every base checked for spawns, AA effect etc....

If anyone is interested in working with me on this just send me your email and I will send you the folder...dino@hotmail.co.uk :thumbsd:

post-602-0-23952800-1311074955_thumb.jpg

Hi Dino,

Good to chat to you last night, even if was brief!

This looks like a well thought out project which I think has the potential to be a lot of fun, so I'd love to help where I can mate.

Although the majority of missions we fly in the Dogz are Co-ops, which are great both in game and socially,

I do sometimes find myself wanting to contribute to a 'bigger picture' event that I can take part in when free time allows,

often when there is no-one or few other Dogz online.

I know not everyone is convinced by the MDS ethos, but I think in the right situation and once the bugs are ironed out,

it'll be a welcome option for those of us that just want to get into some combat when time allows, rather than just settling for the QMB.

With Co-ops, the Ladder and an MDS campaign, there should be something for everyone to enjoy :thumbsu: