New Monty Dan Film **MUST SEE**

Beebop-RIP

Watch the credits too.. ..There are several DD and HH contributors to the movie.

I think Monty would also appreciate any comments to be left on the UBI boards PoW 2.

Beebop, you beat me to it! :) I've been talking to Monty most of the morning on this as he's been trying to get it on Netwings since Saturday (Rog you need to give them a hand! :) )

• 1. DDz Quorum

i have d/l it when i play it in windows media player i only get sound. what me do wrong please?

OK Chris has you sorted :)

I watched this with some amazement, talk about twists!

Narration was superb, music appropriate and expertly timed.

Visuals were fantastic, neat tricks like in-vehicle views.

Plot moved smoothly and held the attention.

My only complaint was the bit about 'Careless flying' when the two Zeros collided.

Take my word for it, that took a hell of a lot of skill by Chris and I to pull that off!!!!

• 1. DDz Quorum

got the codec sorted, thanks guys.

i have just watched it in stunned silence.

that has to be the best il2 related video i have ever seen. i can not think of a suitable superlative to give it.

to any one who reads this and doubts wheather its worth the effort to down load, i emplor you, do it, you will not regret it.

and to all k9 members involved with this masterpiece

My only complaint was the bit about 'Careless flying' when the two Zeros collided.

Take my word for it, that took a hell of a lot of skill by Chris and I to pull that off!!!!

Deliberately trying to collided is near impossible!

• 1. DDz Quorum

got the codec sorted, thanks guys.

i have just watched it in stunned silence.

that has to be the best il2 related video i have ever seen. i can not think of a suitable superlative to give it.

to any one who reads this and doubts wheather its worth the effort to down load, i emplor you, do it, you will not regret it.

and to all k9 members involved with this masterpiece

• 1. DDz Quorum

Impressive credit at the end there. Oleg Maddox.

I thnk the credit to Maddox is a 'tipping of the hat' to the creator of IL2, and possibly a reference to teh AI pilots who featured!

• 1. DDz Quorum

:-\ Thanks for responding... but, I tried to DL and it wants to update java or Flash :huh:?something.

I tried to DL each of these and the computer sends a message to Microsoft and then says to shut down.

Is there any other place I can DL these, I don't understand what you said, I could get from FTP,

but it would take some time.

• 1. DDz Quorum

:-\ Thanks for responding... but, I tried to DL and it wants to update java or Flash :huh:?something.

I tried to DL each of these and the computer sends a message to robbing Redmond bar-sterward and then says to shut down.

Is there any other place I can DL these, I don't understand what you said, I could get from FTP,

but it would take some time.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Bloody funny!

Love the way the word censor changes my nick to b16enk too.

Maybe it should be something else....

Spot on DT, a masterpiece and I know it took may hours for Monty to get it finished.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Sorry to be a bother, I DLed the above POW, but can not open, I had DLed the previous for POW2

(XVid Codec) what I have is a icon with PoW_Large.rar below. IE or Windows says it can't open.

I'm going to DL Excell, recieved another DL and it called for Excell (only can use to view) APS School.

If anyone should have a remedy please send..

Thanks Chris & Roger