You Just Gotta Love Sims....

Mayhem

For those of you that couldn't see the first video because of the stupid international copywrite blockage I've posted an alternative vid. It's not the prettiest addon track but it is one heck of a wild ride.

I used to have GTR Legends, and Live for Speed installed, but I sucked so Much I took them out.

The crowd that plays are worthless for training or sharing, to competitive, unlike us wannbee pilots.

I used to have GTR Legends, and Live for Speed installed, but I sucked so Much I took them out.

The crowd that plays are worthless for training or sharing, to competitive, unlike us wannbee pilots.

I know what you mean. I did meet a couple of very nice chaps from the UK though one of which I helped start a race team. Friendly and helpful I'm trying to encourage them to do things doggy style. Anyone interested should let me know. The games are Race 07, STCC, WTCC, GTR-Evo and Race On.

Oh, and you know you guys keep secrets. Like the one where you make your plane levitate and turn on a dime as if by magic and then your aimbot kicks in.

I know what you mean. I did meet a couple of very nice chaps from the UK though one of which I helped start a race team. Friendly and helpful I'm trying to encourage them to do things doggy style. Anyone interested should let me know. The games are Race 07, STCC, WTCC, GTR-Evo and Race On.

Oh, and you know you guys keep secrets. Like the one where you make your plane levitate and turn on a dime as if by magic and then your aimbot kicks in.

Salute

I would be interested in a Race 07 team. I am just ok, not an ace.:) Salute Campi

• 1. DDz Quorum

I have a G25 wheel, daughter has hijacked it for her PS3 Need for Speed sessions.

That Race07 series looks pretty good for an old 'un, and only £16 or so too on steam.. hmmm.

I have Race 07, STCC, WTCC, GTR-Evo and Race On. All I had to do was buy Race On and GTR-Evo and they came with all the rest. I think I spent like 30 dollars total between to 2 but it sure is nice to get in some laps now and again. The feeling you get from inside the car is very immersible and realistic.