Joint Ops

Gothkrieger

Joint Ops

Hey guys I registered to Joint Ops a few days ago but have not heard anything back form them, is this normal? I saw a post just recently from someone that has as well and it sounds like he received an email from them. Should I re-register??

Joint Ops

Hey guys I registered to Joint Ops a few days ago but have not heard anything back form them, is this normal? I saw a post just recently from someone that has as well and it sounds like he received an email from them. Should I re-register??

Hi, as Painless is an instructor might be worth giving him a PM. When is the course due to start?

• 1. DDz Quorum

The next class is having its first gathering today , called SEPS, they explain what will come and make sure your computer is set up correctly. The first class will be Wednesday. I'll send a Email to Painless to see if he can find out if your in this class or the next.

Sent a message to Painless, I'm not sure he'll be able to find out ahead of time on who is in each class. If you just signed up a few days ago I doubt that they'd get you in this quick, I waited a month or longer.

Anyway he knows of this post and should get back to us soon.

• 1. DDz Quorum

The next class is having its first gathering today , called SEPS, they explain what will come and make sure your computer is set up correctly. The first class will be Wednesday. I'll send a Email to Painless to see if he can find out if your in this class or the next.

Sent a message to Painless, I'm not sure he'll be able to find out ahead of time on who is in each class. If you just signed up a few days ago I doubt that they'd get you in this quick, I waited a month or longer.

Anyway he knows of this post and should get back to us soon.

~S~ Gothkrieger sir,

For some reason I have not yet recieved any listings of students for the April BFS course yet and there are no posts on the JO forum.

The best thing for you to do is contact the BFS coordinator (Raptor) asap .............. raptor@joint-ops.com or funflak@joint-ops.com (senior BFS instructor) to see if you are in the April class.

You could also be on JO TS this evening at 7pm BST to speak to one of the staff.

Hope to see you on Wednesday for Session 1 : )

I am working a night shift tonight so I can't be there for SEPS.

~S~ Painless.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Ok, I popped off the e-mails

How do I get on JO TS this evening, is the TS address somewhere on their site.

~S~ Gothkrieger sir,

Just got back from work, have you had any replies yet ?

I will email Funflak to see what is going on, still no posts or info about BFS students at JO.

I will send you the JO TS info before Wednesday if you are on this course.

Please keep me informed as I will you.

~S~ Painless