Well.....the Deed Is Done.

Mayhem

I plan on shooting you down repeatedly with half that. :laughing7:

Green with envy! :tongue6:

Typical....Always such a warm and supportive bunch. :rolleyes: Don't make me smash into you head on repeatedly. :icon_shaking2: Now shut your pie hole before I call your wife and tell her your acting out again. In the meantime you can drool over this a little while http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127565

• 1. DDz Quorum

I plan on shooting you down repeatedly with half that. :laughing7:

Green with envy! :tongue6:

Typical....Always such a warm and supportive bunch. :rolleyes: Don't make me smash into you head on repeatedly. :icon_shaking2: Now shut your pie hole before I call your wife and tell her your acting out again. In the meantime you can drool over this a little while http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127565

Don't you just love the banter and isn't the love for eachother expressed so eloquently :laughing7:

Nice stuff Mayhem :thumbsu:

Yep

I love you man! -------> Sid not that Mayhem guy, he's got a new vid card a coming.:tongue6:

Oh and me wife is 400 miles away, this little outburst won't even warrant a call. :laughing7:

Get some pics of me and Painless hanging with the :sheepsmile::icon_puke_r: and things might be a bit different.

May you have several dead pixels right in the middle of your gunsight! Oh, I mean Congratulations. :devil:

OUCH! That was heinous!!!! :notfair: I wouldn't even wish that on a dog. Though I feel something like that may constitute an RMA. Just for that you get to pick your date tonight from our extensive collection. :sheep1: :sheep1: :sheep1: :sheep1: :sheep1: :sheep1: :sheep1::ass:

ROFLMAO

Where's Painless, thats just roff of me tending your family.

Not misbehaving out on the town all unruly and such.

Thanks for sharing your lady though. :thumbsu:

Your so untrustworthy :thumbsd:

Next time I'm not baby sitting your Kid either, you lazy wanker.

So hows it feel with that target on your back now matey?

Well I just sold my paintball equipment on ebay.

I'll be picking out a new cool master case within the week, once funds finalize.

So I can have a home for one of those cards or similar in the future.

Well I just sold my paintball equipment on ebay.

I'll be picking out a new cool master case within the week, once funds finalize.

So I can have a home for one of those cards or similar in the future.

Seriously, for the $$$ the GTX 560 ti is hard to beat. The MSI offering is factory OCed and everything I've read from owners agrees it runs nice and cool. Supposed to come with Mafia 2 and Just Cause 2 as well which is about 50 or 60 bucks worth of games by itself though I don't know if they would be something you'd mess with at all. I'm just looking forward to a silky smooth Cliffs of Dover and from what I hear this card will blow the doors off a Nvidia 280 when it comes to Rise of Flight so that sounds like a good indicator that Cliff of Dover run equally well if not more so by way of good code optimization. The other thing is that since the drivers for this card are so new they can only get better and faster in the future. I've seen in the area of 15 or 25% performance improvements just based on drivers so who knows what this card will top out as when it's all said and done.

By the way no hard feelings just kidding with you.