File Category: Missions

Snackos Zuti MDS Missions - Pack 3

10/28/2010

4 new MDS Missions:

* 170mph Carriers

* KTO Korea - Bridges at Toki-Ri

* Mtn River Battle

* The Siege of Malta

These missions are designed to be played in Multiplayer Online as a Dogfight Mission.

Created using UltraPack 2.01 mods including:

- Zuti MDS v1.13

- Ship Pack objects

To Install:

Just copy the included folder '+Snackos Zuti MDS' into your game's Dogfight folder, here:

C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\Missions\Net\dogfight\

Be sure you have ENABLED Version 1.13 of the Zuti MDS Moving Dogfight Server (01_Zuti_MDS_v1.13_UP).

Feel Free to edit and modify these missions however you like, but please leave my Credit in the mission Descriptions.

Enjoy,

Snacko

The Bridges at Toko-Ri

Movie Preview with William Holden:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLM29YYhoM0

Click here to download this file

Thanks Snacko!

Just tried three of the missions. The carrier one was pretty fun. But 170mph, first I thought it was in kmh and was supprised when taking off, I hover like a helicopter over the deck! Landning was not a piece of cake. Have to figure out that one. Malta was a new experience. Nice looking map.

Cheers!

• 2. Administrators

Hi Snacko,

just wanted to say a big thanks for all your work and effort gone into these, the airbases are awesome :thumbsu:

some of us played a few of these earlier on toads server (he's got them up already) and had a blast.

led to the hilarious sound of about 6 of us in formation(ish) in panthers going to get the bridges at Toki-Ri with TOAD playing the topgun soundtrack down teamspeak :roflmao:

Cool. Thanks for posting that. :thumbsu:

The Bridges at Toko-Ri is one of the few missions that I have created that actually has mission goals. And if they are achieved the game should let you know as you destroy an objective.

Have any of you guys seen that movie? It's pretty good for it's time. The bridge attacks look like models and the flak is ridiculous, but it was pretty good still.

Cool. Thanks for posting that. :thumbsu:

The Bridges at Toko-Ri is one of the few missions that I have created that actually has mission goals. And if they are achieved the game should let you know as you destroy an objective.

Have any of you guys seen that movie? It's pretty good for it's time. The bridge attacks look like models and the flak is ridiculous, but it was pretty good still.

i think i saw that on MGM hd the other week, wasnt it about a carrier pilot who gets more and more concerned he wont make it back? in the end he and 2 guys in a helo die on the ground?