• 1. DDz Quorum

Be Tolerant - a fantastic plan REVISED

I am perplexed that so many of my friends are against a mosque being

built near Ground Zero. I think it should be the goal of every American to

be tolerant. The mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote

tolerance.

That is why I also propose, that two gay nightclubs be opened next door

to the mosque thereby promoting tolerance within the mosque. We could call

the clubs "The Turban Cowboy" and "You Mecca Me So Hot".

Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and have an

open barbeque with spare ribs as its daily special. Across the street a

very daring lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret” with

sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.

Next door to the lingerie shop, there would be room for an Adult Toy Shop

(Koranal Knowledge?), its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other

side a liquor store; maybe call it "Morehammered"?

If you agree in promoting tolerance and you think this is a good plan,

pass it on.

It's like everything else in this world. People aren't able to see different aspects of each side. Everything is either black, or it's white. Like a good bottle of single malt, tolerance is to be used in small nips, and not the whole bottle at once. It's when you drink a whole bottle, everything starts going wrong. ;)

:roflmao:

Mate, if you only knew how happy that would make them.

What you have in mind, would be a version of paradise on earth for a lot of Arab males.

The gay nightclubs would be an instant hit. So many Arab males are homosexual, or at best bi-sexual, that gay nightclubs would be filled to capacity every night and most of the day.

The butcher shop selling pork would also do a booming business. Arabs that can afford it eat pork. Arabs that have money think that they can make their own rules. They are pious in public, but behind closed doors their motto is “Eat, Drink and be Merry”, it’s only the poorest members of Muslim societies who are expected to follow the strict dietary laws.

The lingerie shop would also do a good business. Arab department stores are full of lingerie stores with scantily clad mannequins (inside the shop).

What most westerners don’t understand is that the Head to Toe Burka that Muslim women wear is simply an outer garment that is worn in public. They take the Burka off once they get inside their home. What they wear under the Burka can be as simple as a pair of jeans and a blouse. But when they are in the mood, Muslim women can wear outfits under their Burkas that would be racy for a New York prostitute.

The Adult Toy Shop would be a money make as well. You just have to make sure that you stock the store with top of the line merchandise.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/strangebuttrue/saudi-pays-stiff-price-for-sex-toy-20090806-eah1.html

Finally there is the Liquor Store. That would be another enterprise that would make money. Arabs drink and they drink a lot. If you have the right contacts, you can buy alcohol anywhere in the Muslim world.

So Mate, the plan you’ve describe goes far beyond Tolerance. What you are proposing is to construct a small version of Muslim Paradise right at the edge of Ground Zero.

Sorry, I didn’t mean to launch into a rant.

The average Arab and the average Muslim are not bad people. But the rich and politically powerful in this part of the world have an arrogance that has to be experienced to be believed.