Good Bye for now

Psycho

It is with great sadness, anger and disbelief that I announce the apparent, imminent demise of my marriage...

For the immediate future, I will no longer be able to fly with all of my new M8's...

One of 2 things will happen, we will work out our problems with one final push, OR my efforts to make my marriage work and still keep what little free will and manly self preservation will fail.

Either case, I won't be flying for a while...

I will still participate in the forums and I look forward to enjoying the K9's through screenshots and tracks posted on the forum.

Sometimes a man must stand up for his right to be a man, sometimes at great cost...

Salute to you my brothers, wish me Godspeed. I look forward to my eventual return to active duty.

Regards,

James Schilling :(

• 1. DDz Quorum

My thoughts are with you James, good luck and I hope it goes well for you.

Ultimately we have to sort our priorities, otherwise we will get little comfort from indulging in those things we enjoy knowing we have neglected more important issues.

As a veteran of one failed marriage (in my case it was doomed from the outset) and now happily re-married I learnt how to get priorities right.

We will share with you gladly all screenshots, tracks and the odd (being the DD's it could only be odd :) ) movie.

Godspeed, and until you return fly with your 'co-pilot' well.

Thanks for your support too :)

Rog.

• 2 weeks later...

And seeing as I myself have been on an extended LOA for medical reasons, a bit late I know, but best wishes to you Jim. Been there and done that so I do understand what this is all about. This may be harsh and sounding a bit selfish, but don't let anyone stand in the way of your happiness. Sad but true. Sacrifice is important. And I wouldn't say what I have if I didn't already believe you have made these sacrificies. Good luck Jim. And do keep in touch. I do try to keep both TS servers up and running 24\7 so if ever you have a minute to drop in, please do so. I look forward to getting shot down many more times by you m8. HEHE