Tuesday evening screenies (19 Sept.)

Rattler

Quazi about to be pounced on...really nice skin though!

uhohQuaz.jpg

Rattler hits Quazi's P-38 on another mission. I thought it was fatal, so I left him. Little did I know it wasn't. He later went on to take out a He-111

RattlersmacksQuazsP38.jpg

Quazi nails a bunker but good!

Quaznailsabunker.jpg

My bomb about to send some Jerries to Valhalla.

lastbomb.jpg

Enforcer absolutely massacred P-51 #5: unfortunately, as he passed through the blast, he lost a wing...

Enforcernails5.jpg

butlosthisownwing.jpg

DT and Sged had quite a rolling scissors: amazing for Stephan in a 110! DT eventually succumbed to 4-5 Krauts.

DTnailsSteph.jpg

Painless after I snuck up behind him.

littlerealizingimbehindhim.jpg

moreconsequences.jpg

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Pete, you are indeed a remarkable man ! , husband , father , virtual pilot, BLOODY MIND READER !! :lol:

Good shooting sir.

BTW how do you post those screenies at full size like that M8 ? Hypersnaps ?? what ?? my head hurtz ! lol

~S~ Clueless

Thank you sged for sticking with it so some of late joiners could join in the fun. Despite the good natured "complaints" from some, I thought the I-16 Vs P.11c mission was really fun. I can hardly hit the broadside of a barn, but I'm getting really good at running away. :roll: I think Quaz and Painless chased me almost the entire time and I almost got away because they were almost out of ammo.

Where in the hell did you find the word "klootzak", and did you know what it meant...LMAO

Great work!

And thx to all who flew till the wee hours with me, I had great fun, especially the loooong dogfight is something to repeat ;)

I'm 2nd generation Dutch: I do know what it means, and you probably said it at least in your head, too!

~S~ Pete, you are indeed a remarkable man ! , husband , father , virtual pilot, BLOODY MIND READER !! :lol:

Good shooting sir.

BTW how do you post those screenies at full size like that M8 ? Hypersnaps ?? what ?? my head hurtz ! lol

~S~ Clueless

I save the files into Photobucket which can force 800x600 resolution; I use the bottom html script and paste it directly into the message. I then add th etext explanations.

Hey Rattler, great post and great captioning :)

Hypersnap looks pretty cool, being able to add text etc. from within the proggy is neat!

I've actually had Hypersnap for a very long time: it was one of the 1st programs to be able to take screenshots of Glide-based video rendered games. I have the registered version of it, but not on my main machine, just my laptop. It has Paint-like drawing and editting tools right on it, and can save and open most major image file types. The registered version doesn't put the "stamp" on it, but even the unregistered version stamp is quite unobtrusive.

Thank you sged for sticking with it so some of late joiners could join in the fun. Despite the good natured "complaints" from some, I thought the I-16 Vs P.11c mission was really fun. I can hardly hit the broadside of a barn, but I'm getting really good at running away. :roll: I think Quaz and Painless chased me almost the entire time and I almost got away because they were almost out of ammo.

Although I do moan about the crap-planes, it is really only exhasperation at my poor flying skills in them - I secretly like them now and again - they really are unforgiving and make you concentrate on your flying - I had a great laugh chasing enforcer round-and-round-and-round until I got fed up and stalled into the ground :cry: -again - :wink:

Ha! excellent Rattler; glad you were able to do this, as Ive been working my keyster off trying to get my photography site up and other distractions.

It was great fun driving Delta nuts in that never ending one man Luftberry circle I was in. I cant believe how tight that thng turns........I nearly tossed my cookies when I saw him auger in-man I thought he was never gonna give up. I got so turned on that I somehow managed to gun BG with those goofy mounted guns on the P-11.

If i had listened to Pete, I would hve made it back home safely despite the odds. I got carried away and went kill crazy after blasting 3 AI P-51s outta the air on that last misn, including two in about 15 seconds apart in a classic ambush from behind and low....never done that before. AFter i had scored my 3rd stang, I was approaching another that looked in trouble. I saw Pete message me to "get out alive". I said ok, just a min, while i approached number 4 from behind. Then i saw he had already lost his engine and I broke off.......but collided wiht him when i did. If i had just listened to Pete......another realistic aspect of this sim. You can go nuts racking up your score, take one too many risks, and.......

Ha! excellent Rattler; glad you were able to do this, as Ive been working my keyster off trying to get my photography site up and other distractions.

It was great fun driving Delta nuts in that never ending one man Luftberry circle I was in. I cant believe how tight that thng turns........I nearly tossed my cookies when I saw him auger in-man I thought he was never gonna give up. I got so turned on that I somehow managed to gun BG with those goofy mounted guns on the P-11.

If i had listened to Pete, I would hve made it back home safely despite the odds. I got carried away and went kill crazy after blasting 3 AI P-51s outta the air on that last misn, including two in about 15 seconds apart in a classic ambush from behind and low....never done that before. AFter i had scored my 3rd stang, I was approaching another that looked in trouble. I saw Pete message me to "get out alive". I said ok, just a min, while i approached number 4 from behind. Then i saw he had already lost his engine and I broke off.......but collided wiht him when i did. If i had just listened to Pete......another realistic aspect of this sim. You can go nuts racking up your score, take one too many risks, and.......

Sorry that it didn't work out. We weren't wingmen, and I did forge ahead of you early on, but I just wanted to let you know there were fewer Blue around to help you. That's the great thing about online play: actual pilots communicating together!