Dammit!!!

Shadow

As some of you know, I just recently had surgury for a ruptured appendix.

I was looking forward to making my big come back after two weeks out of the cockpit on friday.

That may not happen. There have been some complications and I'm back to the hospital today. Hopefully I'll be back out in time for Helldivers tomorrow, but it may not happen.

So, if I don't make it back in time. Here's wishing y'all a good campaign.

Cheers,

Well, they sent me home (nicely medicated) for the night. But I have an ultrasound and a CT scan on the morrow.

I'm hoping to get them out of the way early and join you fellows for a little death and destruction. But you fellow canuks know the speed of modern medicine in this country :roll:

Thanks for the well wishes all and hope to see you on the flight line tomorrow B)

Well, they sent me home (nicely medicated) for the night. But I have an ultrasound and a CT scan on the morrow.

I'm hoping to get them out of the way early and join you fellows for a little death and destruction. But you fellow canuks know the speed of modern medicine in this country :roll:

Thanks for the well wishes all and hope to see you on the flight line tomorrow B)

Shadow, you will be very much missed if you can't make it today, but don't push yourself. We'd rather have your fit for flying for the long term.

How ironic that Halsey missed Midway because of shingles-not as bad as

an appendix exploding (ouch), but at least youre in good company. I hope

you can join the fight to preserve western civilization from the likes of

(whispering) Psycho and his evil followers from the east.

Carl, you're 1st on the list.