Used Saitek X-52 Pro

Sweper

Got my gear today. Wow - fantastic feeling! Just plugged everything in and set it up in Windows and game controls. Bit tricky first since I set the breaks to the right pedal, had to change to the left one. This going to take some time to get used to. Particulary the rudders. And the buttons, and the...

Swep

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1. DDz Quorum

Damn.. read this too late Sweper.

As no Dog stepped up to help you get the CH cheap I was going to get my Brother-in-law to do it for you, I get him to buy stuff state side for me and ship it to the UK.

Everything working pretty well so far. Only one question.

I can not configure my joystick in game hardware setup. There is a mini joystick on the throttle that took the place of my real joystick. When I move the mini stick the x and y axis move in set up. I have tried to re-set the throttle in game setup in windows, thats all I tried sp far, and it did not do any difference.

Joystick works fine in game though but it cant be adjusted in the game itself.

In the Controlpanel- Game devices - The CH Pro Throttle is on top, second is Pedals and at bottom is the joystick. Is that ok or should I try to re-arrange the usb connections? Does this have anything to do with my problem?

Swep

• 1. DDz Quorum

FT created IL2 Sticks (IIRC) for this situation and it will allow you to adjust the banding outside the sim. AFAIK USB ordering will not change this, and is best left as is other wise you may find CH software needs to be reinstalled.

FT created IL2 Sticks (IIRC) for this situation and it will allow you to adjust the banding outside the sim. AFAIK USB ordering will not change this, and is best left as is other wise you may find CH software needs to be reinstalled.

Thanks B16. I´ll try that. Did not want to install another software, like CH´s, but FT´s one looks like what I need.

Swep