Remake of the Dambusters

Rattler

And your point Mr. Doubletap is?

Uhhhh, humor?!? :?

Ah that's ok then. I thought you were bashing us Brit's

Hold on....... I am not a Brit, I am Canadian.

Continue bashing and it was very funny.

Sorry, it was not intended to a bash, but a humorous retort to the Painless's suggestion that the B-17 was not, in fact, the Mos Def piece of heavy bomberage from the war. However, I see how maybe people might take it the wrong way, and I would not want anyone to think I intended insult. I will delete it.

No Glenn, please don't delete it. I was just trying to be humorous too. Anyone who could take offense at that doesn't belong in the Danger Dogz. Honestly it was very funny.

Yeah, I know we all have a good and easy-going sense of humor here, which is great, and people can be too sensitive about things. At the same time, it can get out of hand, or things don't translate as intended. Good-natured teasing is one thing, but it can drift into having an edge.

Anyway, I would feel terrible to give offense when none was intended.

Excuse my stupidity on this one but I take it that it doesn't relate to the dog thing.

I would prefer it to stay in though.. kinda said when you heard the squeal of the truck brakes and no more dog.... It just wells me up inside :(:)

• 1. DDz Quorum

Bugger.

Looks like I missed out on some classic k9 humour then.

I can kind of guess the tilt off it as I do recall the dogs name...and know that Glenn would have had some amazing quip lined up.

Not sure how the Brit bit fits in.

Ergo I am now deeply offended that I have not shared an obviously very humorous and notable missive from our Propaganda Officer.

*stomps off*

I demand a re-instatement of the post :)