HELL DIVERS - PICK YOUR TEAM HERE

Arsenal

Thank you Mr. Doubletap sir for your kind comments about my signature.

But all credit for it must go to our inhouse creative department, Mr Arsenal. I have been using it on the UBI Zoo Forums for some time now. Aresenal said he would gladly do a GIF signature for any of the Danger Dogz if they could tell him what they wanted. I just told him I wanted something NICE.

He could probably do a nice moving cigar thing for your Churchill like he did for Bill and Monica L.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you Mobius One you will have a blast. Each mission has a time limit and as you get close to the end everyone starts to panic to reach their respective objectives. But quite frankly, it doesn't really matter which side wins as long as you have a good time is what counts.

Having said that, we are going to whip all your red asses.

Yes M-one, you will be awash in adrenalin. What's really great is when all the opposition

has been boozing it up all day and they're all drunk on their asses. REally hard to hit those

guys then. Watch you posterior when on the ground, as Psycho and Von Tonar are pretty

ruthless about that straffing thing (as per my screenies on that subject).

And Von Tonar san......you may as well not have a plan, because you sure dont have

a chance. We are gonna massacre you guys like Spruance and Max Leslie did at the

real battle.

And since you are the high value target, and Im a natural born killer, you'd best

look over you rice eating shoulder, cause I'm coming for ya :twisted: .

(you guys notice how Im using psy war against him? He'll be so distracted looking over his

shoulder for me that his command structure will go straight to hell). :idea:

I sure hope i dont wind up in a Buffalo though. :!:

In the parallel universe that I'm from, it's Henry Fonda. Amazing these 'subtle

little differences in our parallel worlds. I keep hoping to show up in one where

chicks actually like me, I'm married to the Olsen twins ($), and my gunnery

is decent. :idea:

LOL! You got me...I can cut and paste, but can't spell obviously.

In my parallel universe, my wife hates me and my job sucks. Just like this one.

Got me cannons @ 300m

and Got them thar MGs @ 400m

I open up between 450 and 300. the first are snap shots to check my anlge a little

I always fly and shoot in the wide view and only zoom in when I'm hitting ground targets or scanning the horizon for bogeys

Got me cannons @ 300m

and Got them thar MGs @ 400m

I open up between 450 and 300. the first are snap shots to check my anlge a little

I always fly and shoot in the wide view and only zoom in when I'm hitting ground targets or scanning the horizon for bogeys

Jeezus, that vile picture has so traumatized Von Tonar that he's mixing up his threads. Damn you, Jensenpark and Frior-One!