some more pics from the B25...some inside

JensenPark

Great shots despite the difficult lighting. Can see lots of detail...........(and you look like one of those mormon guys I keep seeing on bicycles around here btw). The views are very familiar to me. Interesting that it's an early model wiht the aft turret.

20 yrs ago, I was the semi official photog for the former Air Acres museum at Cartersville Ga. I flew w3iht them to several airshows on their C-47,but I did get one flight on thier Nicely restored B-25J, which had almost everything but the top turret. The tunnel to the nose was definitely a real bitch, but I spent the flight in the waist positions which had replica 50s with enclosed swivel mounts. This is the AC after we returned from Titusville one yr. The markings are totally wrong for a post war bird btw.

Scan546.jpg

I had the choice to fly in the 25 and do pix of other museum planes, or fly on them and shoot the 25. Though I would rather have had the 25 shots, I just had to fly on the Mitchell. I'm glad I did. I shot the s-2, C-1, and an SNJ, as well as a Beech C-45 from the open escape hatch in hte back. As we headed back to the field, I crawled into the tail gunners position, and knelt there as there