Flying Legends 2010 Attendees

Jabo

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Mr Vicious,

Yep, fully intend being there.

However, in preparation for next years event:

Painless, make a note of who you intend sharing a room with and stick it somewhere obvious, like the inside of your eyelid...

Jabo, stick the money for a round behind the bar then we won't have to worry about not being there when it's bought...

Friar, try to be more aware of childish words and their ability to send otherwise grown men into fits of laughter and give them the the urge to run outside in an uncontrolled state when the the childish definition is not recognised...nb. 'smeg' is not just a make of oven

Gec, come better prepared and remember that £2 will NOT buy you a chair that will allow you to sit on it for longer than 2 minutes...

Vila, be prepared to buy me lots of beer if you want further instalments of my ex, or buy my book 'How to survive living with a Banshee - Sid's story'...

Crash, be yourself as you are the only constant...

Knight, remember to bring some device that cancels out the effect of the beer goggles (wince, lucky escape there mate)...

Sged, aim to be less surprised by the antics performed by the Englishman once let loose from day to day routines and allowed uncontrolled access to beer, fags etc...

OT, please look after me more...

Cheerzen

How dare you insinuate that I forget things Simon !

Superb post Sid ! :roflmao:

PS: isn't a "Smeg" a smegging fridge ??

~S~ Faultless xx

• 2. Administrators

LOL Painless, but you'll possibly be losing the non-red dwarfers here.

The event thing's quite straight-forward BG, I'll create the thread, and you push the 'register' button to...um...well...register and then when you're sure you're going to be able to make it, you push the 'confirm' button and everybody knows what's happening. It's possible to de-register later if the need arises.

Jabo