My latest campaign is released.

Dubbo

• 1. DDz Quorum

Came across this yesterday, already dl and working on taking off practice (1st mission). Plan to try the Castaways after finishing Bushpigs. Thanks for your time & effort, appreciated and very enjoyable & flustrating...

DD_Pooka

yeah, and your AC loss rate will be mostly to landing and take-off accidents. Better fly that practice take off misn a few times. I wound up having to come in frm the south most of the time since i overan the runway on so many occaisns.....at least that way i didnt kiss any trees.

And when you fly castaways, you will be entertained, i promis. Castaways is the best of the many cmpns ive flown.

• 1. DDz Quorum

I found Bushpigs on the "missions4today" site, completed the first two missions and then found your post about "Castways", cancelled Bushpigs and jumped to the later. I was on the third mission, no loses, my grandson stopped by, distracted me and a crash into the sea. Damn

Plan to start again, I realize there will be deaths but I want them to be because I screwed up, not an error of looking at something he thought was important. I really do enjoy these, should be practicing the Corsair, maybe both. Thanks for your time and effort to keep me occupied.

DD_Pooka

No problem mate. I hope you enjoy. My biggest problem with both campaigns was the AI wingies. They need to survive until I kill them off in the story line. That doesn't always happen. You should be able to survive with minimal damage as long as you watch yourself. :)