Fishing Yesterday

T_O_A_D

Enjoy my ugly mug.

My Dad was with me, and he has a couple more pics, I haven't seen yet. Looking forward to them he has a much better camera.

I caught this one on a Mojo rig and a zoom 4" Pumpkin pepper Lizard

5lbs.7oz. largemouth Bass

DSC00565.jpg

DSC00564.jpg

Southwest Missouri USA

Known as the Ozarks on a 10 acre or so pond.

It's on a neighbors place of my Folks.

It is a ve4ry nice place, I've been allowed there for over twenty years, from the previous owner past away now, but his kids still consider us friends.

Nice fish Tonar, Well my boat was fancy in 1987 LOL

It's a Fiberglass 17'9" 150 Mercury, it does about 64 mph with all my stuff in it, and it rides rough as hell.

One of these days, it will get replaced, with a dual counsel 18'to 20' with a 200 hsp with a much slicker hull for rough water.

Let me look I may have a pic here.

04-25-08_1024.jpg

It's not a very good pic it was on my phone from last year, The other day was the first fishing I've had a chance to do in a year. Well I could go pond fishing more often, but till I get out of the financial slump and get those kids through college. I don't get to go to the lakes, and use my boat much. Good thing it paid for and cost me nothing sitting int the garage.

Northern Pike like Red and white!!!!

If you see them cruising toss about 10 feet in front, and past them a bit. Then burn it across the bow so to speak.

A steel leader is about a must for them toothy critters, don't try and lip one in the boat.

So Strider when ya coming back south for more of that Bass fishing?