Dunno what you guys think

Doogerie

• 1. DDz Quorum

Nah.

We're much more subtle than that..

For our own entertainment we converse in secret and agree on a date, then we gang up on all the newbies out of the blue on said date.

Poor bastards never know what hit them, and it sorts the wheat from the chaff quite nicely.

Of course we would never hint, let alone admit, that we do this otherwise the surprise would be lost.

Wait a minute.. your not one of the new guys are you?

Most guys here are mature, by that I mean slightly older, wiser, craftier. They would never insult you by planning a session where you know you're going to be beaten down.

You will have your day of being bloodied when you least expect it.

Do you want a hint?

"Twenty seconds"

have you guys ever thaught of like blooding the new guys i mean set up a closed server once a month new guys onn red regulers or long time members on blue justa genral thaught

If you want, join the ladder challenge and have a go at one of the top fellows after you get out of the 'kiddie' pool. Or just set womething up on the side if you wish. I'm sure that someone would oblige you if you wanted that.

We try not to pick on the new guys too much. It can cause bad feelings. That being said, there is a great range of skill in the Dogz, as some are more content to fly coops without worrying about their points or kills, etc.

Admirable idea Doogerie, but that's like getting a bunch of City/Wall street bankers to play a game of Australian Rules football against a bunch of recently-made-redundant brick layers.

Other than what Rattler suggested, new Dogz should try what I did when I first joined... whenever I taxied to take-off in dogfights, I'd look to see who was in front of me and told them I was going to fly on their wing. Sometimes it worked, and the old pro would say "okay, lets go kick ass" and he'd constanty inform me on what we'd do, and sometimes I'd never hear a word till we were both shot down. Eventually, you'll end up flying with someone and it'll just 'click' and the pair of you work well together and you improve immensely.

As Perfesser mentioned, learning the art of the 'twenty seconds' rule is also paramount as a DDogz. I don't want to blow my own trumpet, but I am a 10th Dan, black belt in this important discipline. Before BG even utters those immortal words, my rounds have already left my gun and are about to tear a wingmate apart.

To call yourself a TRUE DangerDog, you must master this skill, Daniel-san!

:nunchucks:

I agree with GK. Just ask to wing with someone, and you'll usually get someone to fly with. There are many humble, unassuming Dogz, though, so don't be upset that no one pipes up right off of the bat.

I'm sure that someone will work with you, though. I'll fly with you, when I get the chance. I don't get much coop flying during the weekdays though.

Several of the NA Dogz fly in the evenings our time (2000-2400hrs MT; GMT-7)