Special Thanks to Rico & Brando ~S~

Logos

Greeting fellow mongrels and pedigrees. Hmmm? We ain't got no pedigrees in this squadron. :grommit::retard::dog: I just wanted to personally thank Rico for assisting me in my struggles to get some missions placed into my mission folder. I know this is kids stuff for the many technologically savvy folks that roam this forum and community but, for this techno dummy it took a bit of patience from Rico and I just wanted to give him some recognition for some of the things he does "behind" the scenes. Can someone give him a Karma point for this? Also a special thanks to a new Dog in the kennel Brando for placing all those wonderful MadJek missions in the vault. I DL'd and installed every one of them into my mission folder and have flown a handful already. There are some really cool missions in here for sure. I just learned how to host a mission. I know, another easy cheesy thing I just learned. I have hosted a few nights and very much enjoyed it. I got a lot to learn about tweeking my game settings and such and hope to be able to contribute to the squadron by hosting missions from time to time. Thanks again to Rico and Brando for their contributions to the best darned squadron in the whole IL2 community. SALUTE MATES !!! ~S~

Logos

• 2. Administrators

Can someone give him a Karma point for this?

You can do this m8, just find any post from Rico and click 'Salute' (just below where it says his name).

~S~ Jabo

P.S. I'd like to add my own thanks to Rico for assisting me in getting started with developing some of my own skins for the planes here...

Oops. I forgot to mention that Trout was my teacher for hosting my first coop. I reckon I could have figured it out on my own but, being the lazy sluggard I am I just needed some encouragement I guess. Thanks Trout buddy. Stop in any time I got one up.

Logos :icon_salut: