Spitfire Beer

Painless

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Waldo,

WOW, you must be one tough Mutha, dinking motor oil and eating spark plugs huh ??

Thats even tougher than wearing a lumberjack shirt ay BG !!! LOL

Dubbo, I don't know if its good or if it sucks, must find some and drink a gallon (just for research of course !! ) LOL

I wonder if there is a German version ??.............Like.......Fokker Froth ..........Heinkelken Lager.........Give me your thoughts chaps !!

Mr TopAce, my friend in Holland is English , the add's were found on his computer so I don't know if it is sold in Holland or not ?? Let me know . :)

~S~ planeless

It is a really nice beer (ale) its a bit light and I prefer it in the summer months- prefer the darker more malty ales in the winter these go down better with a whisky chaser.

more of the same - soccer themed http://www.spitfireale.co.uk/advertising/cartoons.htm

nice quirky site I also liked this

http://www.spitfireale.co.uk/spitfire_mess4.htm

so worth visiting and checking out the links- the ones already shown are in the wallpaper section with some others - I like

" rear gunners drink shandy "

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wonder if there is a German version ??.............Like.......Fokker Froth ..........Heinkelken Lager.........Give me your thoughts chaps !!

Erm Mr Painless Sir...Fokker is a Dutch plane manufacturer (at least was ?) and Heineken is definatly the worse Dutch beer ever brewed......

If ya wanna quote on german things, go with Bit (

Och, and another tought...hehe....a stand-up comedian once said...."imagine IF Hitler would've won the war, we all would speak german, and drive around in Mercedes-Benz and BMW..............(long pauze)...."

Och, and another tought...hehe....a stand-up comedian once said...."imagine IF Hitler would've won the war, we all would speak german, and drive around in Mercedes-Benz and BMW..............(long pauze)...."

But as Jeremy Clarkson pointed out, all the satellite navigation systems only work as far as France :wink:

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ sged sir,

thank you for pointing out my miskake M8, That Swiss finnishing school was obviously wasted on me !!!

I am, and always will be, a little retarded , it's one of my finest qualities :lol:

~S~ Brainless